Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Introduction

Here is the beginning of my New Zealand Blog. I will try to post as frequently as I can, but I will often times be out of internet range. Because of this, the dates of my posts will often be wrong. I will put the actual date in the post. At times I may combine days into one post.

I am taking a five week vacation with my family in New Zealand, traveling around both the North and South Islands. We will be going down Waitomo Caves, going on two backpacking trips, and a three-day canoeing trip. I hope to have a lot of fun.

This is our first planned vacation in five years, and probably the last big one as a family. Since I am a freshman in high-school, I will be two busy in future years to go anywhere. We got three free tickets from Alaska Airlines, and bought the fourth one. Because of this, my dad, sister and I are traveling separate from my mom. After leaving the Airport in Juneau, we won't see my mom until we arrive in Auckland, where we will fly to Christchurch together.

I am writing this from my grandparents house in LA, where we are staying for a week. My next post will be time delayed, as I wrote it before this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment